Welcome to St. David's
Growing and Deepening our Spiritual Lives in an Affirming and Inclusive Community
JULY 12, 2020: Mike and Dianne Trew
Three COVID-19 Blessings
JULY 5, 2020: Rev. Debbie Stockdale
SHARING THE LOAD: https://youtu.be/9WhlDeuxCRE
JUNE 29, 2020
Reflection: Summer Wisdom
- Please join us on Sunday morning as we worship together online. Staying connected is ever becoming more important as our self-isolation continues. Be safe, open your phone directories and make a call to someone who might just be waiting to hear from you and know that the St. David's community exists wherever we are - at home, in our community or in church.
“Each day comes bearing its own gifts, untie the ribbons.”
Center of your heart is the center of the Universe. Go to that center and radiate positive vibration for the well-being of the humanity.”
― Amit Ray, Peace Bliss Beauty and Truth: Living with Positivity
Hints for ZOOMING: Just a reminder that you can move from gallery view on the upper right of your screen to speaker view and, thusly, you can see the speaker on full screen. Make sure you do not pin your video - three little dots on your picture - unless you want to be seen full screen rather than seeing the speaker. We look forward to Sunday morning when we have the opportunity to consider "Three COVID-19 Blessings" with Mike and Dianne Trew.
Click on MINISTRIES/ Worship and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the worship guide. You might like to print the worship guide to use during the Zoom service at 10 a.m. Sunday morning.
Thanks to Deb Charnuski for so ably operating the Zoom session, along with Brenda Wallace (co-host) and for Rev. Peggy, Rev. Debbie, Brent and members of our choirs who join us on Sunday morning - all while maintaining social distancing as they bring us together during this Time of COVID-19. Special thanks to Dianne and Mike Trew who will be leading our service Sunday morning.
- If you know of someone who might like to receive the worship service please feel free to forward it and remind people to send their email address to us so we can keep connected. Reflections for the Worship Service can be found by clicking on SERMONS at the top of this page. P.S. Since beginning this time of COVID-19 our email list has increased by almost 70 addresses.
“The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.”
- We still have openings for volunteers to join the ministries of St. David's. If you have an interest or special gift in stewardship, worship, pastoral care, music, adult spiritual development, etc. we have a place for you. Let Rev. Peggy, Rev. Debbie or Chantal, Office Administrator, know.
- Our FUNDSCRIPT program is temporarily on hold. Thanks to all who are still enjoying their gift cards.
- If you are unable to attend church but wish to contribute your offering to the life and work of St. David's, you may do so by clicking on the link at the top of the Home Page or contacting the office at 403 284 2276 for assistance.
- PRAYER CONCERNS The prayer chain is committed to praying for you in times of crisis for a period of 30 days. Please contact the office or one of the ministers.
- July 5, 2020, we gathered, we sang praises to God, we were invited to contemplate Sharing the Load during this time of COVID-19. We listened to scripture as read by Brent, we sang songs that were filled with hope and we prayed as we joined Rev. Debbie, Brent and Deb C. who were speaking, playing and videoing from the Sanctuary. Along with them, and maintaining proper social distance, were members of the choirs along with some good folk who just wanted to be there. We are learning a new way to be together and we just celebrate that at least once a week we can connect in such a invaluable way.